- About Us
- Student Life
- News & Calendars
- SAU 16
There are two classrooms in the library that are available for class use by reservation only. If you would like us to provide any type of instruction on research databases, citations, copyright, readers' advisory, etc. - we're happy to do that.
Both classrooms are equipped with a black and white laser printer.
This year, thanks to our new technology coordinator - we have a new system for reserving our computer classrooms in the library. Instructions are below. And don't worry - if you make a mistake on your reservation, you can easily delete it and start over! And if you need help, we're just an email or phone call away!
1. Go to - http://www.ehs.bookedscheduler.com/Web/schedule.php (you can also find the link by visiting the EHS Technology Corner)
2. Login - (if you're a new user, use your first initial and last name (i.e. kvetter) for your username and "password" for the password - then don't forget to change your password).
3. Choose Library Computer Labs from the drop down menu as shown below.
4. You should see the following schedule. Simply click in the box which corresponds with the start time of your desired reservation.
5. This reservation window will appear. For now, don't worry about the Participant List or Invitees - just focus on the left side of the page. The rest is self explanatory. Don't forget to click on the "Create" button. If you need help or would like one of us to walk you through the process - please feel free to call or email! The extension at the front desk is 2431 - Kim's extension is