Directions to Exeter High School
1 Blue Hawk Drive
Exeter, NH 03833
Phone: (603) 395-2400
note: old address was 315 Epping Road (for GPS)
Link to Yahoo for details and map
Route 101 to Exit 9
Route 27 West 1.8 miles
School is on the right after the United Methodist Church
Directions to the Annex, the Tuck Learning Campus, Great Bay e-Learning Charter School, and Seacoast School of Technology (SST)
30 Linden Street
Exeter, NH 03833
Link to Yahoo for details
- Take Exeter/Hampton Exit
- After toll booth, take right onto 101 West
- Get off at the first exit - Route 27/111
- At end of exit take a left
- Go 1/2 mile to stop sign - High Street / Route 27
- Take right at stop sign onto High Street
- Stay on High Street for 2 miles - heading into downtown Exeter
- At the traffic light (Portsmouth Avenue intersection), stay straight. You will go over small bridge and will be in downtown Exeter.
- Look for small gazebo/bandstand on left. Take a left immediately after the gazebo onto Front Street.
- Go up hill and stay straight (you will go through Phillips Exeter Campus)
- Look for Exeter Inn on your left - the road forks here - bear left at the fork onto Linden Street - do NOT take immediate left onto Pine Street.
- About one block down, you will see Exeter High School on your left - entrance to parking lot is before school by fire hydrant.
- Seacoast School of Technology: Also located in the Exeter High School Building - enter atrium door at back of high school; go down ramp and take left.
- High School Annex: Go past the high school on Linden Street, past three houses on left. Next building on left is the Annex. Park to the right of the building and enter by the front entrance.